Automated Phone Call
As an administrative assistant at a chiropractic office, I called an insurance company to verify benefits for a patient. Although the call was important, I couldn’t reach a human being, only a recording.
“Thank you for calling,” said the message. “Our office will be closed until two o’clock as we enjoy our Customer Appreciation Week Celebration.”
Submitted by Rohit.
- A customer to the computer store assistant
- A Customer Ordered A Cup Of Coffee In A Restaurant !
- Ladies and Gentlemen
- Selling War Insurance
- Who signed the Declaration of Independence
- Pick A Starting Salary
- We All Use Our Work Telephones
- Customer called to Tech support
- Several women appeared in court
- You’ve got mail