Blonde Thanksgiving Dinner
It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went.
“Oh, mother, I made myself a lovely dinner, but I had so much trouble trying to eat the turkey!” said the daughter.
“Did it not taste good?” her mother asked.
“I don’t know,” the blonde said. “It wouldn’t sit still!”
Submitted by zanny.
- The Mother and Daughter Expectant
- Blonde Car Accident
- Car Privileges
- It was dinner time on a British Airways flight from London to New York
- Which key opens doors on Thanksgiving?
- A Mother at 65!
- Turkey is not feeling hungry on the Thanksgiving Day
- Turkey is not feeling hungry on the Thanksgiving Day, why?
- What Should They Say?
- Whats Ur Name?