What was the Problem
Taxiing down the tarmac, the jetliner abruptly stopped, turned around and returned to the gate.
After an hour-long wait, it finally took off.
A concerned passenger asked the flight attendant, “What was the problem?”
“The pilot was bothered by a noise he heard in the engine,” explained the Flight Attendant, “and it took us a while to find a new pilot.”
Submitted by Jill.
- A lady sitting in first class saw the cockpit door open
- Philosophers Worries While Flying
- It was dinner time on a British Airways flight from London to New York
- “Yes or No,” replied the attendant
- A jet ran into some turbulent weather
- Whats the difference between
- Do you always carry such heavy luggage?
- Airport Mix-Up
- Lawyers On Flight