The flight crew wheeled out the drinks cart to keep the passengers calm
An airplane encountered some turbulence, it started juddering and rocking noticeably from side to side. The flight crew wheeled out the drinks cart to keep the passengers calm. The attendant asked a business man “Would you like a drink? “Why not?” he replied unkindly “I’ll have whatever the pilot’s been having.
- Would you like a drink?
- A jet ran into some turbulent weather
- Lawyers On Flight
- It was dinner time on a British Airways flight from London to New York
- “Yes or No,” replied the attendant
- A lady sitting in first class saw the cockpit door open
- What was the Problem
- Marriage Conclusion
- Airport Mix-Up
- Some Last Minute Requests