Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Punjabi Movie Gelo starring Gurjit Singh, Jaspinder Cheema and Pawan Raj Malhotra

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punjabi Movie Gelo starring Gurjit Singh, Jaspinder Cheema and Pawan Raj Malhotra

Celebration Studioz and Sonark Solutions presents ‘Gelo’, an upcoming Punjabi film directed by Manbhavan Singh. Gurjit Singh and Jaspinder Cheema are leading casts along with Pawan Raj Malhotra , Dilawar Sidhu and Aditya Tarnach. Gelo is the story of a girl who’s name is Gurmel Kaur and she belongs to the Malwa belt of Punjab.This movie presenting the problems of the farmers living in the Malwa belt of Punjab. The film was released worldwide on 5 August 2016.

Gelo Movie Official Trailer
    [YOUTUBE]pBBZtANi-5s[/YOUTUBE]

Directed By – Manbhavan Singh
    Produced By – Nidhi M Singh, Surinder Singh Sodhi
    Written By - Manbhavan Singh
    Starring - Jaspinder Cheema, Pawan Raj Malhotra, Gurjit Singh, Dilawar Sidhu, Aditya Sharma, Raj Dhaliwal
    Music By - Umar Sheikh
    Cinematography – Jatinder Sairaj
    Edited By - Mahesh Pakhare
    Releasing - 5 August 2016
    Language - Punjabi

Hello Iam not a Punjabi. But I would like to know more about Punjabi films. What is the average budget of a Punjabi film? How much do they collect in India? And what is the overseas rights price of a Punjabi film which the producer earns?

Comment

Originally posted by Movie lover View Post
      Hello Iam not a Punjabi. But I would like to know more about Punjabi films. What is the average budget of a Punjabi film? How much do they collect in India? And what is the overseas rights price of a Punjabi film which the producer earns?
      Punjabi film industry has grown a lot over the last decade that's all I know.

Are you a movie director/producer?

Comment

this all depends upon the movie u r dreaming to make .

if ur purpose is to earn money only then u need to contact me...
        As Long As There Is SOMEONE In The Sky To Protect Me....
        There Is NO ONE On The Earth Who Could Break me

Comment

Nope Iam a general viewer who is also doing a research on many film industries in India. But I knew that Punjabi films have grown. That is why I took into consideration

Originally posted by admin View Post

Comment

No Iam doing a research on film industries of India . So since Punjabi is a thriving industry I took interest.

Originally posted by admin View Post

Comment

Thanks for sharing....

Comment

Punjabi Movie Gelo

Super Movie Good Acting jaspinder cheema

Comment

Working...
                X