You Know You’re A Contractor If
1. Your dog rides in your truck more than your wife.
2. You wear specific hats to tool sales, equipment auctions, customer appreciation suppers, and vacations.
3. You have ever had to wash off in the backyard with a garden hose before your wife would let you in the house.
4. You’ve never thrown away a 5-gallon bucket.
5. You can remember the square footage, pounds of nails required, crew labor rates and permit delays on a house you built 10 years ago, but cannot recall your wife’s birthday.
6. You have used a velvet leaf plant as toilet paper.
7. You have driven off the road while checking out the new housing development in your neighborhood.
8. You have ‘borrowed’ gravel from the county road to fill potholes in your driveway.
9. You have buried a dog and cried like a baby.
10. You’ve used the same knife to exterminate vermin and peel apples.
Submitted by ravinder.