I can make Ramdev lose his virginity: Rakhi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can make Ramdev lose his virginity: Rakhi

After Baba Ramdev called her confessions of love an 'ochi baat,' the self-proclaimed hottest item girl Rakhi Sawant has challenged him to come on Bigg Boss and she'll make him lose his virginity.

"I challenge Swami Ramdev to come to the Bigg Boss house with me! Maneka bann ke main unki

tapasya bhang kar doongi. I'm sure he will lose his virginity when he comes face-to-face with my adaayein," Rakhi tells a daily.

Rakhi wants to enter as a wild card entry with Baba Ramdev in the Bigg Boss House. "Colors channel always invites me for the inaugural ceremony, but I really wish they invite me as a wild card entry along with Ramdev this time! I will show him my capabilities," she adds

Rakhi confesses that she loves Ramdev despite his not-so-appealing looks: "There are many people who tell me that they find Ramdev quite ugly. Par dil laga gadhi se toh pari kya cheez hai! I still love him! After all, he fought for corruption and I lost weight because of his yoga. He should be proud that the hottest item girl of India has fallen for him despite his sad looks!"

Rakhi plans to shave off Baba's beard: "I don't like his beard, and I would like to know how he looks without it. So, one day I will make him go clean-shaven."

What guts Rakhi!

Rakhi will die soon if she is thinking Swami will do clean shave for her F... this lady uhhhhhhhh
    .**.ƸӜƷ
    ▲♥▲♥▲♥♥*MEHMI* ♥♥▲♥▲♥▲

Comment

rakhi sawant da taan kujj ni ho sakda ..............par ramdev da pata ni
      Ajj fer "ikk" paap hoya maitho

Comment

hahahaaha.......
        Mere wajood wich bus ena ku hissa hai ohda...
        Usnu khud wicho Manfi kr k piche kuj nahi bachda...
        ਮੇਰੇ ਵਜੂਦ ਵਿੱਚ ਬੱਸ ਇੰਨਾ ਕੁ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਹੈ ਉਹਦਾ...
        ਉਸਨੂੰ ਖੁਦ ਵਿੱਚੋ ਮਨਫੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਪਿੱਛੇ ਕੁੱਝ ਨਹੀ ਬਚਦਾ...
        sigpic

Comment

Us to hor ki expect kar sakde aa yaaaaaaaaaaaar
          DDM
          (`.') Always
          . `.(`.') Keep Loving &
          (`.').' Keep Smiling!
          `..'

Comment

Working...
          X