PDA

View Full Version : What Happened To True Love.....?

GURI Ludhianvi
19th April 2009, 08:32 AM
What Happened To True Love.....? nowadays... Please express your opinions about it.....

Every one's seeking love nowadays only as a basis for their physical relationships..
No place for true love.. "College over : Love Finished..". Is that what we define as true love now...?

Gone are the days, of Love for the sake of Love. I remember those days, oh so well. If you loved someone, or felt you loved someone, you didnt necessarily rush to tell the person so. You waited and watched...sometimes coyly, sometimes through fluttering eyelashes...and always with a smile and the sparkle in one's eyes..We spoke like just love could..

But, when I look around now, Love is akin to "Action". Everyone is in a rush. Loving or even liking needs instant gratification. Do you love me back? Do you even like me? How high do you rate me? Lets see if we match in ratings and if not, zoooomm....off I am..Next!!

In my teens my friends and I believed in love for the sake of love. We believed love should be pure for it to be true. And, pure love doesnt look for anything in return. No, not even love back. If you truly care for someone, we philosophized it wouldnt matter. Your existence would merge with his and you would be one. Just one. And, then why would "you" matter anymore? It would be just about the other person. Or, the two of you together. Us. We believed that "I" would die giving birth to "us" and hence my wants, my needs, my desires wouldnt matter anymore.

True love we believed, would transcend all boundaries physical and emotional and we would live and love in complete harmony.

Why does that not happen anymore? Why cant we be in sync or atleast try to be in sync as much as possible? Why is our "love" more about what we get in return? Why are we always asking ourselves if we are getting a good "deal"? Even in love?

Has "love" become just another commodity......? Or, is love now a business transaction....? What do you think.....? Express your views here.....

arvind gill
19th April 2009, 01:32 PM
ajjkall sacha pyaar reha hee nahee,,je hai ta koi ta bahut ghat,,

GURI Ludhianvi
19th April 2009, 01:51 PM
sahi gall e arvind ji... :yes: eh taan hi tan main likheya e.... vaise main eh words apni hi banai hoyi orkut community chon chakke ne...

bangerraj
19th April 2009, 07:02 PM
gurusharn veer what is ur id on orkut

GURI Ludhianvi
19th April 2009, 08:50 PM
Mr Pro - Gursharan Singh ... search for it... and you'll find a unique id on orkut....

Mrs. றαђαℓ
15th May 2009, 01:06 AM
nyc share dear

GURI Ludhianvi
15th May 2009, 01:08 AM
thanks.. jot..

JuzNavreet
15th May 2009, 08:49 AM
Hi veer
ah vadia likhea
par PLATONIC LOVE STILL Exists
and when this love 'll end