PDA

View Full Version : What is love?

sirena
17th March 2010, 03:50 PM
What is love, any way?

LOVE...

As others describe it, is a wonderful feeling. Some describe it as having "butterflies in your stomach". Others say "first love never dies" while some say "love is blind". Whichever of this holds true, love is that one feeling that can energize you yet can also make you feel hopeless.

Love, when reciprocated, grows and gets bigger. For those who have or who had love relationships with another person you're probably agreeing with me in this part of my thoughts. For those who are yet to experience having such relationship, you're probably wondering about the truthfulness of what I've said while starting to agree with me on this.

It is really a nice feeling to love and be loved. Every brand new day seems more colorful than yesterday. There always seems to be new things to look forward to. Time seems to pass fastly when you're not with that someone while it seems to run through you when you're with that person. Every moment spent with him or with her is a treasured memory. You seem to want and try to stop time from ticking away so that you'll be able to forever hold and cherish that wonderful feeling.

It doesn't matter if he or she does small or big things for you or if he or she makes the effort of making you feel loved. What matters is that he or she is there for you, ready to love you in the way he or she knows, willing to reciprocate the love that you selflessly give him or her. That person can easily make or break your day, but he or she is still the same person who completes your day and even your life.

Love helps you become a better person than who you are yesterday. It helps you find a better you in your tomorrows and create a worthwhile being each and every second, minute and hour of your days. Yes, it is indeed an energizer for your entire being. However, it is still the same feeling that has the ability to make you feel hopeless and broken. It mostly happens when the love you give away is not reciprocated by the one to whom you give that love. Although this could happen, that same feeling called love also has the capacity to magically heal the wounds it brought to your heart and to your life. It can act as a "medicine" for those wounds that caused so much pain in your heart.

LOVE... That wonderful feeling called love.

it’s illegal
17th March 2010, 04:42 PM
:clap2::clap2::clap2: nice... tfs Sirena

jeet lehal
17th March 2010, 04:52 PM
you write too much but there have nothing bcoz love only give you sadness,,,tensn,,,,and cheat,,,,and some thing more so why love....only problem hahahahaha

**SARAH**
19th March 2010, 10:34 PM
Yes...Absolutely correct...That's called "love"
Thanks for the share...